Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!( And Q&A!)

Light Purple- McKenna
Light Blue- Summer
Hi guys! It's me, Summer! Yay! And today we are doing a "What Am I Thankful For!" Let's get started with Summer. I am thankful for my family, friends, education, clothes, food and a shelter. What are you thankful for, McKenna? I am thankful for everything you are! That's so funny! All the other girls are thankful for the same thing. I wonder what Human is thankful for? I am thankful for my shelter, food, clothes, dolls, family, friends, education, myblog,my viewers, my readers,my commenters,and everything I have. Happy thanksgiving from our doll family to yours! alos, our
Q & A is still going on! So, ask a question, but please no personal stuff!
XOXO,
McKenna and the Crew!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for Jesus giving His life for me and everything he's blessed me with, like my family, my dolls, computer, all the awesome sites online... :3


    OOOH OOH QUESTION QUESTION how old are you? If that one is too personal you do not have to respond to it. Do you have any siblings?

    Wel, bye, Mckenna! :)

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girle! Let's just say I'm between the ages of 10-13. And I'm thankful for Jesus's birth!

      Delete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.