Thursday, November 7, 2013

THANK YOU!

Light Purple- McKenna
Hi guys! I am so happy- Saige  is coming soon! (Look at blog poll) But, that's not what I'm talking about. I wanted to thank EVERYONE who follows my blog, comments, and everything! You guys are my inspiration, my motivation, and my everyday internet life! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the blog I have today. So, THANK YOU! To whether you comment or not, read or not, thank you. I hope I will never grow out of AG so I could make my young, old, and new fans happy. Thank you everyone- you make me happy when I'm sad. BYE!
Human
P.S. I know the poll time is short, but she is coming today, tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday. I might have to change the Suburb Saturday post into a video of me opening her and 2 surprise outfits. I ended up not getting her PJs- but two other really cute outfits!

1 comment:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.