Monday, September 2, 2013

What we think of AG's new Release, Part 3 of 3!

Light Purple- McKenna
Aqua- Kanani
Orange-Julie
Red-Rachael
  Hi girls! Today is the final day of the new release from AG! I'm so excited! Let's get started....
This is the Coconut Play Outfit. I like, but it would of been cooler if it weren't these colors. This outfit is GROSS!
 
This is the Sparkle Skirt Set. It is SUPER cute! I really like the colors! UM, EXCUSE ME? This outfit is MINE if mom buys it.  Julie, it's all of ours. Whatever.
 
This is the Holiday Accessories set. I don't really like it. The sweater  and the bracelet are cute, but anything  else. You took the words right out of my mouth!
 
This is the Spa Chair set. Cute, but not the price. $110 for a chair a few magazines  and bottles of nail polish that don't even open? WOW, just wow.  Exactly! I still want it! So do I!
 
And last but not least, the Snowy Fun Set. This is really cute, and perfect for tubing and having fun in the snow. (Kanani and Rachael say at the same exact time) I need that set! Um, I just like the snowman. Whatever, Julie.
I hope you liked our mini reviews! We had so much fun looking on the website  and reviewing all these sets! All photos were originally from American Girl. Stay tuned for a special surprise this afternoon!
XOXO,
McKenna and The Crew.
Bye!
Bye!
Bye!
Bye.

2 comments:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.