Saturday, September 28, 2013

Suburb saturday post!

Aqua-Kanani

I know McKenna normally posts, but today she is sick with a "cold" as she calls it- but me and the girls think it's the flu. We are starting a weekly fashion/favorite posts/craft thing, called Suburb Saturday! This weeks theme is.................. FASHION!! Yay! So for fashion, mom chooses any outfit for us to rate. Let's see what this week's outfit is.

Saige's Sweater Outfit! YAY! The contents of this outfit are: A cool knit sweater, a tank top, jeggings, and sandals.

This is an up close of the outfit without the shoes. The sweater is really neat, has really pretty colors, and has a cool pattern. The tank top is a grayish-white, and again has a pretty pattern. The jeggings are look like a pair of comfy blue jean leggings. I love this outfit so far. Time for- SHOES!
 
 
 
These shoes look like my meet sandals but in a different color. But, who cares! They are really cool with the little ruffles.
 
Overall, I give this outfit a 5 out of 5 stars, though I don't have it. Kanani! What are you doing? Are you posting a blog post without me? NO! Talk to you later. I have to go. Bye!

3 comments:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.