Friday, September 6, 2013

Q+A with us!

Light Purple- McKenna
Aqua- Kanani
Red- Rachael
Orange- Julie

Hi blog dolls! Today  we will be answering the blog questions! First question from Molly- What's your favorite color? My favorite color is purple. My favorite color is robin egg blue. I LOVE sunset pink.  My favorite color is.... SPARKLES!!!!  Next question from Molly- Do an of ya'll do gymnastics- Molly, we are the BEST of friends, and of course I do gymnastics! In fact, my favorite word is gymnastics! I'm the only gymnast in our family. Last question from Molly- What your favorite FOOD? My favorite is waffles. I like swiss roll cake. I LOVE cupcakes! I love strawberries. Hope you enjoyed the post!
XOXO,
McKenna and the Crew.

1 comment:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.