Sunday, September 29, 2013

SHH!

Light Purple McKenna- *still is really sick, manged to get on laptop.*
Hey guys! the other day, before I was sick, I was looking at pictures on Human's laptop, and guess what I found?!?!?!?!?!?! A script for a stop motion video, and pictures for a photo story! The photo story is something called- "A "magical" day." cool, right? But, the stop motion is called "Beauty is on the inside, not the out." I think it is awesome! And in the end, I get to wear a dress Human has that is like a belle costume! here it is,, with me modeling it.


Unfourunately, my pearls broke. :( But, the dress is still really pretty and Rach is in the back round. Hope you enjoyed the post!
XOXO, McKenna *cough, cough* and the Crew.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That stop motion will be up soon!

      Delete
  2. OH GOODNESS! YAYYYY!!!! THIS WILL BE SO COOL! Oh and I L-O-V-E your dress girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! It's ssssssooooooooooo pretty. I love it! -McKenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally welcome! I have mistaked you for a piece o' Heaven! You're so darn pretty girl!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that dress!! It is GORGEOUS!! :)

    -AubreyRose125 (from the AGFMB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that dress! It is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.