Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What we think of AGs New Release Fall 2013- Part 1 of 3


Light Purple- McKenna
Red- Rachael
Aqua-Kanani
Orange- Julie
Hi girls and their dolls! Today we are going to talk about AGs fall release. Let's get started!
This is the Fair Isle Sweater and Coat set. The  colors  are really pretty. Agreed.
 
 This is the new Stylist's caddy. I think it looks cool. I do too..                                                                                               

This is the Golden Brochde Dress. It's really pretty. I want it to be my Christmas dress. I NEED THAT DRESS! I know you do.
That was part 1! How do YOU like the release? We love it so far!
XOXO,
McKenna and the Crew!


2 comments:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.