Monday, August 26, 2013

Name colors!

McKenna posting- this is secret! Human said she is getting her blog designed by Grace- keep a look out for that! Don't tell the other dolls! Plus, she is deciding what our name colors should be. Racheal is dark red- Rachael, Julie is orange- Julie, Kanani is aqua-Kanani. McKenna is light purple-McKenna. McKenna still posting- Human is going to be  this shad of blue- Human.
McKenna- So, do you like our new name colors? I LOVE them!
XOXO,
McKenna and The Crew!

2 comments:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.