Monday, August 18, 2014

Sorry (An explanation.)

Blue:Human.
Guys, I'm  so sorry to say but, I'm deactivating my youtube and cancelling Before The Sun Sets.
I'm just older now. Ipacked away allof my doll stuff because it was just too much. I still have my dolls out, and I play with their hair and stuff, I just dont use accesories. I'm so sorry I have to deliver this news to you. I'll still post on here and go on message boards, just not as much. I'm going to be super busy this year. Here's a hint:
-3 dance classes: 2 on Monday, 1 on Wednesday.
-A church choir on Wednesday
-Schoolchoir
-School Band
-My school's play
-Voice lessons
- 2 different clubs- Green Schools, and Ski Club
-School and homework.
I'm so sorry and I know I can just unpack all of my stuff, but it took WAY to long to pack away my stuff. Again, I'm so sorry.
For one of the last times.
XOXOXO,
McKenna and the Crew

7 comments:

  1. No matter what happens dolls will always be here for you, as well as me! Everyone gets busy - just don't let life get in the way or things you loves. whatever happens, we'll always be friends!!! <3 love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been nominated for the Daisy Chain Award! Congratulations! http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/awards/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madi!!! Sry I couldn't get back earlier, I've been SO busy!!!

      Delete
    2. No prob, I understand. I'm crazy busy too, get this Kenzie - I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA. :O

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow. I wondered why I hadn't seen you around lately. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKenna, just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten you! It's me, Madi, from Delightful World of Dolls -- my blog is still going! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.