Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer!

Light Purple: McKenna
Light Blue: Summer (Her new color!!)

SUMMER! SAY HI! UM...Hi? DON'T BE SHY NOW SUMMER!!!!!!!!! C'MON!! OK!
*Restart*
Hey guys, I'm um.. Summer. I won't be posting on here often and I have to go so um, BYE!
Bye!
Hey dolls! It's been so long since I could talk! So today, human told her mom to bring Summer out with her, her camera, and a few outfits for her. I guess mom doesn't want to put her doll stuff away! SO look out for pictures from her photoshoot! Human's now offically on Summer Break which means more blog time! Which also means my first anvirseray since having this blog is, too! YAY!! PARTY!!! So, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later *gymnastics flip*BYE!!
XOXOXO,
McKenna and the Crew

1 comment:

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.