Thursday, January 30, 2014

SORRY!!! (EVEN more sad news and more updates from human!)

Blue: Human
HI guys! I have EVEN more sad news to bring you- I lost ALL my pictures for needing a little bit of Christmas sprit. I feel terrible about it! Also, I have been busier then EVER! I don't get home until 4:30 on most nights, on Wednesdays I don't get home until 9:00, have so much homework because today ended the 1st semester (part) of my school year. I AM planning a new movie, photo shoot, and "re-doing" the blog. I hope you understand. Thank you,
McKenna

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is very sad news. I a missing a thumbdrive and know how terrible it feels to lose something filled with a lot of hard work.
    Sending hugs and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's nice to have someone know how upset I am because I got everyone so excited for it. I WILL post it next year. I will work all day and night next winter to make it. Hopefully it doesn't happen again!

      Delete
  2. That's totally ok! I know how it feels to lose a lot of hard work - I made an AMAZING stopmoion int he middle of my mystey of the bastile ring part 2 but the screen went BLACK in the whole thing! My pictures were gone! Nothing! The video went..and then the vidoe went balck! blank! and it kept on running until the end of the video and all my picture were just...blank and black! it was awful.
    I understand. Don't stress yourself <3 we're here 4 u <3
    ~Madison~
    P.S. FORGIVE DA AWFUL TYPOS!

    ReplyDelete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.