Saturday, June 28, 2014

Some sad news

Blue: Human
Hey guys, I know I haven't been blogging much, I've just been so busy. Today I come at you with some sad news- I've put away all of my doll stuff. Well, not yet. I still have the boxes in the hallway outside my attic because I told my parents I didn't know if I wanted to put all the stuff away. You see, Igot all this new stuff for Christmas and I was planning so many stopmotions for them, and I still am. Everytime I look at the stuff or see someone else's, I want to keep it. You see, I have no room in my room for all of the doll stuff and stuff of a typical tween. (Still not going to say age.) I'm trying to find room somewhere else, but you see, I think Imight forget about it. That's why I need your help. I know moving it will be worth it, but what if I forget about it? I son't want to. So that's why you guys are going to help. Do you think I should pack up my doll stuff, say a final farewell and put it in my attic? Or should I move it to me basement where there will be plenty of room and have a chance of forgeting it? Please comment below what you think.
From,
McKenna.
P.S. Thank you soo much for all of the lovely comments and pageviews. Don't worry, I'll still post on here!! I have a really busy summer, but in any free time I have (like now) I'll post something!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is not too late to weigh in on this matter of your heart. I understand that space is at a premium in your room. Perhaps you could take 1 or 2 dolls and place them strategically in your room like trophies. Dress them for the current season and as fall rolls around change their outfits. seems like too often...wait until Halloween and put them in costume. Before I started blogging my 4 dolls would sit or stand on the piano and get new outfits 4 times a year.

    They will be there to remind you to check on the others from time to time and patiently wait for you to have the time to do a new stop motion. but they can be subtle enough that others may not see them right away.

    Remember there is no specific age when you have to put away your dolls. If you don't want to...don't. Just make sure they look tidy and reinvent yourself as a doll collector. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.