Monday, February 3, 2014

My Style Collage Reveiw!

Lavender: McKenna
HI guys! Today, I'm doing a My Style Collage Review! (Sorry, I don't have a lot of pictures.) First off, In the begging you choosing your doll. Then, you choose back round pictures. After that, you choose outfits and accessories. Then, you can only choose 3 labels to describe her. REALLY AG?!? I NEED MORE!!! UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! Then, you choose a name. You can only choose a name from THEIR list, not your own name. I wanted to name my doll Mary-Jade, and the thing said- "Sorry, but the name you choose wasn't available. Please choose another one." I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT KIND OF SERVICE! I want to name my doll, not you, AG! SO, why won't you let me? IN the end, though, mom's doll turned out pretty good.

Here is a picture-

3 comments:

  1. I agree that the selections are a bit limited. Only Kirsten and I could do one. Lanie and Kaya couldn't. Very frustrating.
    [You seem to have a few typos above: "begging" should be beginning, "back round" should be background, and the choose in "the name you choose" should be "chose." All easily made by anyone typing quickly.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RIGHT?! ONLY THREE TO DESCRIBE, AND THE SELECTIONS ARE TOTALLY LIMITED! C'MON AG! Oh well they did there best I guess. I tried that and it was cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could probably make several more for just me, but would love all my sisters to make one.

      Delete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.