Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Isabelle Palmer- GOTY 2014

Light Purple- McKenna
So, I was on the AG website today and Isabelle was there! Then, I saw Human write a note- Save up for new doll. (I want to know who she is!) And guess what, she said- I really want Isabelle. I am saving u for her! To her brother. For X-mas, she got all this AG stuff-
Saige's Pajama's, Sweater Outfit, Parade Outfit, Saddle set, Hat and Helmet, and Picasso! EEEEEKKKK! Horsie in the house! Then, her cousins gave her a gif card to target to get the OG Stable set! YAY! And, the Christmas movie will be up soon- she still has to figure out voiceovers.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! McKenna got some cool stuff! :D
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STOPMOTION! What editing do you use to do your editing in? I use iMovie - voiceovers are a cinch in there!
    ~Madison~

    ReplyDelete

Please ALWAYS be nice when commenting. If you don't, I will put it in moderation and I don't want to do that. Rules- 1.PLEASE do NOT comment OMG on my blog. It is just a personal thing. 2.Please NO spaming. Things like rhghtrjrt is spaming. 3. If you are going to post an anonymous user, please sign your name. If you can't say your name, use your internet name or Anonymous A. or anything! I don't want everyone to be anonymous! 4. Do NOT post anything mean on my blog. I do have a right to delete any comments that are rude or disrespectful.